Xender is an application which helps to connect your smartphones to share photos, videos, files, etc. It is developed for smartphones and also for tablets and which is available for almost all platforms including Android and iOS. Xender was recently known as Flash Transfer and its the best application for file sharing between multiple phones very quickly. It allows to connect upto 4 smartphones at a time so, you can share files from one phone to 3 other phones simultaneously.
While sending to multiple devices, we have to connect all of them to the same wifi network. Xender creates a temporary hotspot on one of the smartphones and link all other devices to that local wifi network to share the wifi, this is how it works. Xender is really a fantastic app which makes the data/file transfer between mobile phones very easy. Before developing this app, we were spending lots of time to send data with Bluetooth.
Xender For PC Download
As I already mentioned, the Xender app is the best data transfer app which helps to transfer even too large files in few minutes but, the developers designed it only for smartphones and tablets, and official version of Xender is not available. But, am sharing a unique method to use Xender on Windows PC. Because of its great features, many people want to use it on their computer, I hope this article will give a better solution for that. Smartphone users can download it directly from the play store or can just Google “Xender APK Download” to download the Apk file of Xender.
I heard that this app also used the Bluetooth signals initially to send files between smartphones but, as you know sending files with the Bluetooth is too slow, and they redesigned their complete system and started sharing data with hotspot and wifi signal. That update was excellent, and it really changed the entire file sharing/transferring system. It allows users to send almost all types of files which include Pictures, Videos, Documents, Files, Apps, etc. It also allows sending data between Android phones and Apple iOS mobiles. So, Xender application for Windows PC is not available officially, and the only way to use it on PC is with the Bluestacks emulator. But, to transfer files from your mobile or smartphone to PC or Laptop can be quickly done without having Xender app on Windows. Anyway, below am explaining both the xender with Bluestacks as well as methods to share files between devices without having application.
You can download Xender for pc is with the help of any android emulators such as Bluestacks, Youwave, Nox or any other similar application. Which allows the users the Android version Xender app on your Desktop or Windows Laptop 10, 8.1, 8 and Windows XP. You can do it quickly with the help of any of those emulators, on which you have to download xender APK file and have to install the Latest Sender APK file to use it. You can also download and connect it directly from the play store. But, the issue is, if your system doesn’t have the requirements to run any of these emulators then, it may result in a lag while using the App. I will explain all these methods very detailly below, you can just follow that to install on your PC. Also, Xender Web version is available to share files between the smartphone and the Desktop/PC.
How to Download Xender for Windows PC?
Xender for PC or Xender Desktop version is not available from the developers. So, we have to use any android emulators to use Xender of Windows. Nowadays, lots of Free emulators are available to download, you can use Bluestacks, Nox, Youwave or any other. Out of these Bluestacks is the most popular and best emulator and I also suggest you the same. It has a great user interface and works very smoothly. Below am explaining methods to use Xender on Desktop using Bluestacks and Youwave. On the emulator, you can easily connect your Google account and can download Xender from play store, or you can Download Xender Apk file and install it. So, just follow the below method to use it on your computer.
Download Xender for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
In this method, we are using the Bluestacks to use Xender application. The Bluestacks works very smoothly on almost all devices, and it has a better user interface than other emulators. You can download the emulator directly from their official site from the link given below or can just Google “Bluestacks Android Emulator” to download the latest version. Below am explaining each step of using Xender with Bluestacks.
- Firstly, Download the Bluestacks setup file from their official site
- Double click on the downloaded Bluestacks.exe file and install it
- Open it after installing and then you have to download the Xender APK (in the emulator). So, to download the Xender Latest Version APK, you can just Google “Xender Apk Download” and then install the APK file. Otherwise, you can directly download it from the play store So, if you are downloading from the play store then, it will automatically install on it otherwise double-click on the Apk file to install it.
- After completing the installation, Run the Xender application, and now, you are ready to use it.
You may also like to check: Hike Messenger For Windows PC
Xender App for Desktop using YouWave
Using Xender on Laptop using Youwave is almost similar like the Bluestacks but, on Youwave it’s better to download the APK on the PC and just double-click on it to install on Youwave rather than downloading Apk file on Youwave or downloading directly from play store. Youwave is also a better and much favorite emulator, if your system has an excellent configuration then I recommend you to use Youwave because it works on all system, even system having a low configuration without having any Lag.
- Firstly, Download the Youwave setup file from their Official website
- Install the downloaded Youwave.exe file on your PC
- After installing, Open it and then download the Xender APK (on your PC) and double click on it to install it on the emulator otherwise you can directly download and install it on the Youwave install from the play store.
- After installing, open it, and you have successfully installed Xender on your PC, and you are ready to use it.
- After completing the installation, Run the Xender application, and now, you are ready to use it.
How to Xender Web Feature to Transfer Files?
Using the Xender Web feature users can transfer files between the PC/Laptop and the smartphone, or it allows to connect the mobile phone and the computer to share data. For this, the user has to download the Xender app on the mobile phone and have to open the web.xender.com on any Internet browser, or you can use the personal hotspot method to share files. So, these are the methods to use xender on PC without having or downloading the xender app.
On that xender web page, you can find a QR code and just scan that using your Xender installed smartphone and its ready to share files. So, it’s effortless to share data from your phone to your desktop without with the xender web version. So, you can check the below steps to do it very quickly.
- Download and open the xender application on your smartphone.
- After that, click on an option from the left side and select the option “Connect to PC”.
- Next, select the Wifi symbol to share file without having Internet access (Check screenshot).
- Now, your device may ask permission to turn ON Hotspot, allow it and then you have to connect your desktop with that Wifi signal and have to open the link (http://192.168.43.1:33455) on the browser.
- Then, your device may again ask permission to allow access to your PC, allow it and its ready to share files.
So, I mentioned that there is one another method to share the files with the computer using the web.xender.com feature. In which, you have to scan the QR code on the screen using the Android smartphone, and it will be automatically connected, and you can use it to share images with your PC very easily. So, check the below steps to use this method to share pictures.
- Firstly, open the Xender application on Android phones and then choose “Connect to PC” from options.
- Then, select the scan option on the app (check screenshot).
- After that, open the web.xender.com on your Windows Laptop or PC.
- Now, Scan the QR Code, and it will be connected instantly to share files, but both the computer and smartphone should be connected under same modem or hotspot to use this feature.
How to Transfer file Between iOS Devices Using Xender?
You can use Xender to send files between iOs devices, i.e. from an iOS device to another nearby iOS device that may be an iPhone, iPad or anything else. But, to make it possible make sure that there is an available Wi-Fi connection, No internet access required. So, just go through the below steps below.
- Firstly, connect both the iOS device to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- After that, open Xender application on both devices and then select the “Connect Friend” option from the Menu.
- Now, you can find the list of sites connected to the same WiFi connection. Find the other device from that and simply click on it.
- Instantly, both devices will get connected and its ready to transfer files.
So, I hope the above methods are useful for you. Now, Let’s check some features of Xender.
Features of Xender App:
- File Transferring Speed – The main feature of Xender! It gives upto 40Mb/s file Transferring speed. It has 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed.
- No Limitations – You can send any types of files like documents, pictures, music to videos and apps and also it lets to send unlimited file size.
- Free of Network Connection – No internet access, cables or anything is needed.
- No Ads – This year, Xender released their ads free version and its available on play store for free to download and use. So, this is one another great feature on Xender.
- No Charges – You don’t have to pay for any of their services, it’s completely free to use.
- Available on All Platform – It is available on all platforms including Android, IOS, Windows PC and Mac, Tizen, etc.
So, I hope this article was beneficial, Tried my best to give each and every detail on the topic Xender for Windows PC Download. For any help or doubts, feel free to comment below, will reply soon. Also, do share this article with your friends and Don’t forget to Like our Facebook page and also Follow us on Twitter.