Now Police Clearance Certificate or PCC Attestation is required in UAE for New Visa. I would like to share a complete guide on how to get or apply for Police Clearance Certificate Online or Conduct Certificate in Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah and Umm al-Qaiwain. Apply procedure for all the Seven Emirs in UAE are same. Before going to the process, I would like to share the details of the New UAE rule.
I found may people searching for “how to get police clearance in Dubai” or “police clearance certificate Abu Dhabi” and many other like this. But, you need to check for any separate methods of different emirates. You can just follow the below approach to Apply for PCC or Conduct certificate online in UAE
- 1 Police Clearance Certificate – UAE Visa Rule 2018
- 2 Procedure to Apply Police Clearance Certificate Online
- 2.1 Biometric Card Photocopy for PCC
- 2.2 UAE Conduct Certificate Model
- 2.3 UAE New Visa Certificate Rule FAQs
- 2.3.1 What are the new regulations in new rule?
- 2.3.2 Who will be affected?
- 2.3.3 What is the aim of the PCC certificate?
- 2.3.4 Who is exempt?
- 2.3.5 Conduct Certificate Validity Period?
- 2.3.6 Total Charges for Applying Police Clearance Certificate?
- 2.3.7 If already living in UAE then, still I need to apply for a PCC certificate?
- 2.3.8 What if I have been living outside my country of citizenship or Mother country before arriving in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
Starting from Feb 4, 2018, there will be a significant difference in the UAE new visa applying system. As per the new rule, the Incoming expat workers have to prove that they don’t have a criminal record for the last 5 years in either their mother country/previous country of residence.
So, all Job seekers looking to have a work visa in the UAE or the United Arab Emirates have to produce a Good Conduct and Behavior Certificate or known as Police Clearance Certificate (PCC). As I already mentioned, this rule will be in effect from February 4, 2018. By this New Visa rule, they aim to their country’s national security and to create a safer community. Not just getting the Clearance certificate is required! As per the new rule, anyone planning to have a UAE work visa should provide a Conduct Certificate, and the Attestation should be done through UAE Embassy. But now they are exempted sponsored family members as well as tourists from this new rule.
As per the new law, Conduct Certificate is required for UAE Visa candidates in UAE. The PCC is just a copy of anyone’s criminal record, or it is the declaration that the person has No recent criminal history. Ann applicant to the new visa whether both local or expats are instructed to provide PCC certificate. But you have understood one thing that the Police clearance certificates are different in each and every country and territory and which is already mandatory for having a work visa in few other countries like Belgium, Australia and Canada. But the Police Clearance Certificate for Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah and Umm al-Qaiwain are same in all these 7 Emirates.
The applicant has to obtain the PCC for new vis firstly, then it should be attested by the UAE Embassy in India. Actually, it takes much time and effort to get the attestation, but you can simply contact any agencies (they charge for it) to complete it much faster. We are not suggesting you any agencies, you can just google for that, or you may be able to find it in your locality itself.
So, now let’s check the steps to get the Conduct Certificate Online from UAE.
- Firstly, Visit Dubai Police Official Website page to Apply for PCC: Website Link.
- Then complete the questions asked like, I am Located? (Inside UAE/Outside UAE), Emirates ID, Certificate Purpose, Type Of Requested Party, Certificate Language, etc
- You have to provide your email address and be careful while entering that because you gonna get the PCC certificate via Mail to this Email Address.
- Apply terms and conditions and then complete captcha
- Finally, Click on submit, and you will be redirected to next page
- On next page, Pay the amount for this certificate (250 Dhirams)
- After payment, you have completed the request successfully, and you will receive the Conduct certificate in few days.
- Print the complete form for the tow papers in A4 ( 10 print & Palms) To download PDF form – Click Here
- Fingerprint acquisition (rolled ten fingers, slaps, writers & palms) in the police station by trained person (specialised fingerprint person) mention his name and number in the space provided.
- Signature of the person who printed the fingerprints with the stamp of the police station where he works.
- Certified the fingerprints form by the Ministry of foreign & the UAE embassy of the home country.
- Sending the stamped original copy with required documents for proper conduct document by post
- We do not accept the fingerprints and visible fingerprints printed by the non-authorized person (notary, attorney’s offices…).7 You must send the Biometric Card Photocopy by B.O.BOX 1493.
- For more information, call Dubai police @ 009714201419 or 0097146096851.
Below am attaching one police clearance certificate, hope it helps you in any way
Here are the few Usually asked questions about the new rule. Hope you will get better answers to your doubts from the below items.
What are the new regulations in new rule?
Anyone seeking a UAE visa from February 4, 2018, have to provide their Good conduct certificate, covering the past five years.
Who will be affected?
Only those who are seeking a UAE work visa.
What is the aim of the PCC certificate?
The PCC aims to help safeguard the country’s (UAE’s) national security and to ensure a safe living environment.
Who is exempt?
Exemption only for tourists and Sponsored family members
Conduct Certificate Validity Period?
It is valid for 3 Months.
Total Charges for Applying Police Clearance Certificate?
Total amount that you have to pay online is 200 Dhirams
If already living in UAE then, still I need to apply for a PCC certificate?
As per the rule, it would apply to every new visa. Long-term residents of the United Arab Emirates, who are seeking further permission can ask for a Conduct Certificate on Dubai Police or Abu Dhabi Police Website.
What if I have been living outside my country of citizenship or Mother country before arriving in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
Yeah! You have to get a certificate from the country you have been resident in.
So, I hope this article was beneficial to you all. Keep visiting My blog, BloggersManual.com and Don’t forget to share this informative article with your friends f you any doubts, questions regarding this then feel free to comment below.